Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Monday, August 10, 2009

Random Songs 2

Man U 2 - 2 Chelsea ( Chelsea win on penalties )


Shinedown - Second Chance ......(quite nice)



Kasabian - Fire .........(Keep listening till 1:12 if you feel its boring...lol..it speeds up)



Andy McKee - Drifting ........(This is just fantastic...)


Peterpan - Dibelakangmu ........(Param Singh copied this song for Jab We Met...the guitarist rocks..)



Placebo - Every You , Every Me .........(I think the lead singer is gay...but the band still rocks...gonna dl their new album..)


Placebo - A Song to Say Goodbye .......(I love this song...but...damn the video is sad....can make people cry.....I DIDNT CRY.LOL)



Project E.A.R(East Asian Revolution) - Marabahaya .....(I might ahve posted this up before....but I LOVE THIS SONG....this is the remix done on pop shuvit's marabahaya..)

No comments: