Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Monday, February 15, 2010

Beer and Pork and Happy Birthday to Jay





HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...Thank You For Being My Brother....so....when is my new phone,ps3,psp,LCD TV and Mazda RX-7 coming ah?..=P



Its the year of the tiger....DUHHHH.....



Im a monkey..so screw you tiger people..



but hell....the Tiger has its own beer...why didnt they make Monkey Beer?!?!



Oh wait...they did...Hell Yeah....but crap....I doubt I can find it anywhere in Malaysia....=(....Someone buy it for me...pwwweeeeaaassseeee....




My Two Favourite Things....Beer and Pork....I love em both....




ME LOVE THIS..GIVE ME MORE..=D




Oh and I like to eat eggs too...especially Half Boiled Eggs....with toast..yes toast..and Kicap and pepper...yes yes...with all these....nice tasty half-boiled egg and toast...my precious....hehehehehe..*creepy look*



I guess sometimes....we should....JUST DO IT....I always do that during Basketball or Futsal..hehehe...what...the toilets too far...but i dont piss on the wall la....i provide the plants with Dev's High Quality Liquid Fertilizer..=P


Wolfman sucked big time....people who likes movies like AVP2 and Mutant Chronicles would love this so much it would give them multiple orgasms from watching this...

No comments: