Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick..


Im sick...not goin school tmro..
My cousin brought Joshua today evening again...played with him for some time...he acts like a Sim...lol...the way he reacts and since he can only speak baby language..its sounds like Simlish..haha...he loves cars and gets damn excited when he watches me do football tricks...lol...
Had basketball practice in the evening...Alan(coach) picked us up at TPH's house..saw Sherise and Suan Yin(looks like chicken wit red hair..hey,even val agreed wit me..hahaha)they kept throwin the bball at me whenever i calld dem fish n chicken...lol..
its been quite some time since I last played bball...I found out a couple of things during training...
1.my stamina is better than i expected..
2.i can do push-ups..
3.i have not lost my shooting and lay-up abilities..
4.alot of people know me...wierd..coz i dont really speak much unless spoken to...
5.dribbling(football) with a basketball is irratating...:p
After training,Alan,TPH,Mat and me had drinks at the malay shop near my house...thanks bro for paying for my drink..:d..
Watched a debate in skool...skool team needs serious training...im lazy..i wont debate unless i get ko-ko points..:p...so...sorry guys..haha...but i dont mind training the skool team...senior edi wat...must help out abit mah...:p

No comments: