Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Captain Injury-Prone

 YES,I AM CAPTAIN INJURY-PRONE....

I have a tendency to get injured.....this month alone...I think ive got myself hurt more than 10 times....a double muscle pull in futsal as well as scraping the skin of my toe....

Then on another futsal day,I scraped the skin of the back of my foot.....and ive got 2 plasters there..if I don't put any to cover the flesh...I would probably get an infection which leads to gangrene which leads to limb amputation which leads to no more futsal.....no...not good at all...

and then I walked in to a door today....the other day I pulled a muscle in my back...then I accidently cut myself while I was using the PC....don't ask how..because Im as clueless as you are...hahaha...

Even my favourite football players tend to be injury prone....well except Xabi ofcourse...

Michael James Owen


Luis Javier García Sanz

 

Xabier Olano Alonso

No comments: