Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Matter of Perspectives

Its been awhile since I debated,whether its in reality or online...

Recently....had a minor clashing of opinions with this dude on facebook....it was about an Anti-Earth Hour Group I created....well...its funny because at first,he was polite and all...but then he eventually turned into a retard by asking me to STFU and stuff like that....this is clearly a prime example of  "the common man"....willing to follow anyone and defend their ideas even when proven wrong....why would the common man follow an idea without knowing anything?..well,I blame it on ignorance...the very reason Earth is in this shit shape right now...

but come to think of it...its not that bad...we still enjoy ourselves with the alcohol and entertainment....Im not really gonna mention good memories with friends and family because thats just normal...=P...oh yea,returning to the debate...

Wanna read it?
Click Anywhere On This Sentence

Oh crap,I jsut remembered....I left my coffee on the table...and I got futsal in awhile later....so....buh bye...

No comments: