Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Friday, November 21, 2008

Another day....

Every day has its ups and downs....

lets start with the Upsides..

- Learned something ( Tuition )
- Laughed like hell at tuition..due to certain stuff...
- Pro Evo Soccer 09 works...it didnt work for a week or so..
- Downloaded a couple of good songs in my opinion...

now...the Downsides...

- Tuition ( 4-5 bloody hours )
- Physics teacher came late so blew 1 hour at tuition..Im not fond of wasting time..
- Some stuff...I don't feel like explaining...too lazy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music Update :




I've recently developed a sudden liking to Avenged Sevenfold's music....not all...I am still not a big fan of Screaming for no reason and heavy guitars...Yeah...I know..
they look like fags...but still...I think I might have hurt someone with that last comment...I DON'T GIVE A SHIT..but two song really caught my ears...
-"Gunslinger"
-"A Little Piece of Heaven"



"Gunslinger" is pretty good...I think its one of the songs in Jarheads...Jarheads is a good movie by the way....a movie about the lives of soldiers in Iraq...
"A Little Piece of Heaven" sounds good at certain parts due to the orchestra like music and I prefer the 2nd half of the song actually......but it has one of the sickest music videos...check out youtube if you wanna know what I mean...




Anyone heard of Bloodhound Gang??I doubt it...I was watching MTV Cribs the other day...and the one of the houses was owned by this guy called "Evil Jared Hasselhoff"...yeap...thats right...he has evil in his name...but his beard fits the rocker style...his house is pretty small for a celeb...okay..it looks like shit..but he has this TV set with XBOX 360,Sony PS3,Nintendo Wii , Atari and a bunch of consoles hooked up to it...Anyway..he is the Guitarist for the band....I decided to check out youtube....and I like two of their songs...

-"Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss"
-"Bad Touch"

They are a mix of..Techno,Rock and White Rap...more towards Techno....check out these two songs....sounds good...

I manage to Download full versions of "Scream" and "Long Gone" both Chris Cornell songs.....and they sound REALLY good...

I decided to check out my Runescape account...yes,i used to play that crap...a long time ago....this is the front screen of the game..the moment I logged in...



I went to the In-Game Bank...BLOODY HELL....where the hell is my armor,weapon,food,runes and most of all...MONEY...all my money is gone...I might have been hacked or the game company,Jagex decided to remove it because I havent logged in quite a long time...Im not heart broken..but..I spent alot of time on this dumb game...stopped this for Maple...even blew shit load of time in Maple...by the way...Maple was crap as well...

Football Update :

Brazil thrashed Portugal 6-2...Im like hell yeah...Im not a fan of Brazil but I don't really like Portugal either...so...WOOO......Spain won Chile 3-0...YEAH...Torres got on the score sheets...eeheh...Holland beat Sweden 3-1....Kuyt got on the score sheets as well..yeah....good day for Liverpool players...England beat Germany 2-1...Terry(England Captain) saved his ass by scoring the winning goal...especially since the Germany goal was pretty much his fault...Watch the replay and check out his expression....the moment Helmes(Germany no.9)passed him and pushed the ball in between Carson's legs(England Goalie)....2 words going through the minds of Carson and Terry....OH SHIT....I kinda slept off and woke up later at 2pm..haha...had classes 2 hours later..

OKAY...thats it for today...oh wait...end it with current playlist...

Chris Cornell - Long Gone
Chris Cornell - Scream
Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece of Heaven
Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger
Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife
Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the Day
Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Bloodhound Gang - Bad Touch (also known as Discovery Channel)
Bloodhound Gang - I Love Marijuana
Gnarls Barkley - Would-be Killer
Gnarls Barkley - Run
Gnarls Barkley - Gone Daddy Gone
Saving Abel - Addicted
Nidji - Shadows
Nidji - Heaven
Simple Plan - Generation
Kanye West - Love Lockdown
Ladytron - Ghosts ( Blestination Remix )
Mark Grigsby - Deep and Hard ( Call of Duty 4 rap )
Keane - Spiralling

No comments: