Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Against my Will...

Well..I am Forced to go to Ipoh for 3 BLOODY DAYS...for what you ask?...I am asking that same F....Bloody question as well...Follow my parents to Ipoh....go for some stupid wedding reception...I don't like wasting time.....Time is Mana....Time is Gold...I DONT LIKE WASTING TIME....

in other news...I got a hair-cut,I am slimmer(I lost the 'spare tyres',I lost my chest fat as well as my stomach....stomach is flat...WELL CLOSE TO FLAT...lol...)

Liverpool won 3-1 against Blackburn yesterday...we are still on top....yeah...

I will add photos later.....now I gotta paly as much games as possible before leaving to desolate Ipoh....If I don't make it back alive...This Blog and all my Possesions shall be equally separated and given to my brothers....No...you don't get any of my stuff....

No comments: