Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Monday, December 8, 2008

In Ipoh

Guess what..Im in Ipoh...my plans to avoid going failed miserably...so I find myself having to adapt to life here(3 days).....its 4.45am right now....so okay...Im bored...I should be sleeping...anyway hereis some stuffi find funny....

Was in Sunway to pick up my cousin the other day..and you know there is a hotel with a large neon sign which is supposed to say 'Hotel Sunlight'....some of the lights are spoiled so it ends up saying...'Hotel Suni'...Tamil speakers wil understand what I mean...
Still in Sunway,I saw this restaurant...what are the odds of having a same name as what you are selling..Restaurant Sayur-sayuran San Yuan....its like you could just keep saying Sayuan 3 times and stil people would know what you are talking bout..

Im watching Dane Cook on youtube and he said snarky..and he asked people to google it...so...I did...this came up...

SNARKY
A word that should be googled to find the definition as per direction from Dane Cook. It means short tempered or irritable.
"He was being very snarky with me. Yeah, snarky. Its a word, google it." -Dane Cook

Was on deviant art earlier and saw something funny....How to learn chinese..you need to read it out loud toget the joke....it was damn funny...I will post it later..don't really have the liberty of posting pics right now...

Since I am so god-damn bored....I was surfing friendster....and I notice my name coming up i other peoples conversations a few times....nevermind that...anyway..I also noticed there is an Indian Teen stereotype....nearly every teenage indian girl/boy has some Indian actors face as their profile picture(Asin,Genelia,Jothika,Surya,Vijay,Ajith,Simran) and sometimes even their names....eerie isn't it...Some of you might be thinking...Don't I come under that list.???...well....IM SALONESE....HAHAHAHA......

Thats about it......Might be going Futsal tommorrow...hopefully....

No comments: