Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ipoh Day 3

Its my 3rd day here...I went for the diner reception yesterday...it was held at Ipoh Club...I sneaked in the Idriz room...then the Maitre'd kicked me out..lol....well,not realy...he came..and I said I was looking for the restroom....Then he was nice enough to tell me...Down the hall young man....owhkay thanks.....LOL....wanted to enter the Nazrin room but to many people around...the Pool Room was right next..but underage dammit..

The dinner was....well...okay....Don't know anyone there...They made the hall a Prison..And I felt like Micheal Scofield....there are a number of entrances but all are blocked by something...even a cupboard i think...damn....alot of people werestarting to leave...and the newlyweds decided to have photo session at the Bloody entrance...COMEON..WE WANNA LEAVE NOT TAKE PHOTOS!!!....anyway my uncle found an entrance to the pub behind some curtains...FREEDOM...the bartender was like Where the hell you people came from?...could see it in his eyes...LOL...

After that went to my aunty's house and watched tv and also was on the pc there....

Thats all for today...going out to Jusco i think and internet cafe...hope I don't get shot....Ipoh is a very dangerous place these days...

No comments: