Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Saturday, January 24, 2009

1 week holidays..


Its the chinese new year week..to all my chinese frens..happy new year..
today was extremely tiring...after skool(12.30)..had red cross training at skool(2.30-4.00)...played futsal wit frens (4.00-5.50)..tuition(7.30-8.40)...
The pic was taken in the med room...there is a bed for patients who are teachers..i suppose they get sick frequently till d skool got a bed for em...or maybe its for the unusual amount of pregnant teachers..EVER HEARD OF BIRTH CONTROL?...my sej teacher is a real ass.....she askd me 2 redo my sej notes n activities in 2 diff big books...ASSHOLE....
Futsal:0 goals,3 assists,5 playmaking goals,1 own goal,100 percent shots on target...team lost 7-8..
Cod4(at nite): played wit my clan members..den later wit my frens n 1 gg fren...snd..kel,tph,john,nick(john's bro),roughneck(gg fren) and craZY..she mite screw me for callin her crazy..sori,sory..d name is zhiyuin/jean....
For a chick,she plays quite well..probably due to her bro's teaching..or mine..:p..kel is headin to ipoh for cny.john same i guess...
Im sleepy..good nite..

4 comments:

jeanohlala said...

u got teach me play cod4 meh?
eleh..asked me chng my tactics only ma

Dev said...

i got teach u certain stuff about cod4....whether u listened or not is one thing la....but i tried teaching..:P....

Vampier JaY said...

Can teach me how to blog ah little brother ?

hmm ... damn ... that sounded wrong is so many ways :P

Dev said...

lol.....wait what...:p