Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to my roots..


On my way to Ipoh,listening to the full albums of the French Justin Timberlake(Matt Pokora) ,The Script,Kevin Rudolf and Fallout Boy.....
Was packin my bag last nite..when I saw my white jeepa...decided to try it on...holy shit,it fits perfectly...you see,I bought it 3/4 years ago...back then I was short and fat...:p...the magic of indian clothes...:p...I have a question...do Chinese and Malays like Indian clothes...so far,1 chinese girl likes indian clothes..but she oso likes hairy people..so,i think its more of a 'like' indian thing..:p..so,anyway what bout u guys/gals?
Btw,I given access for non-blogspot users to post comments...when posting as anonymous,please type your name and then a dash...thank you..

No comments: