Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Awake..

I don't mean the movie...I mean Im STILL AWAKE..
Okay..so heres the plan...

Tuesday - Sunway ( with ZY )...wait...no cancel that....im not going...got work to do....no time for fun....

Heres the other plan...

Friday - Morning....Basketball...then CC....but technically,everyone is gonna play Basketball for 5/10 min?..then straight to the CC....so...is it on?...transport?..people?....i dont know....am I going?Im at 90%..unless my parents suddenly decide to have something on that day....which would just be down right f*cked up....wouldnt it....

Owh yea.....I found out my FIFA Manager 08 DVD is SCRATCHED LIKE HELL.....AND ITS ALSO SEMI CRACKED!!!!.....SERIOUSLY....WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU BASTARDS??Borrow game,go break pulak......lucky can still work..inor crack only.....but crazy shit amount of scratches........as it is,i got the cd 1st den the cover came days later....>.<...

My PES 09 ML mode is chun-ted edi....

Strikers : S.Aguero,F.Torres,A.Arshavin,D.Kuyt,H.Ben Arfa,M.Zarate,Briand,L.Garcia,Jean

Midfielders : S.Gerrard,X.Alonso,H.Hamsik,J.Mascheranho,Mangane,F.Basthos,L.Leiva,Y.Benayoun,Y.Gourcoff,Mati Fernendez,Devendra

Defenders : J.Carragher,D.Agger,M.Skrtel,G.Pique,M.Richards,A.Arbeola,Maxwell,A.Amorebieta,D.Degen,Jean

Goalkeepers : J.Reina,Ho Chung Nam,E.van Der Sar

the team is FAST as hell and with High stamina too....I play 4-3-3....1 DM , 2 CM , 2 WG , 1 CF....

Feeling sleepy edi...gnite..

No comments: