Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Monday, June 1, 2009

Pics at Carrefour..

Some pics I took at the Subang branch...






















These furry little captives..I mean creatures...are cute arent they....They eat these guys in China you know....are they tasty...Im not sure...would love to find out though....



Where the hell are the stingrays??......



Take me now....Why wont You speak to me!?!?!?!



No no...these are not a bunch of short Malay ladies....its just cloth..:P(No offense to anyone..its not meant to be a racist joke...Sila maafkan saya jika hati sesiapa telah tersinggung apabila melihat kenyataan tersebut..)



This is the most expensive pet on sale...wanna know why?....ITS INVINSIBLE..woot....I want 1 of these....DAMMMMNNN....only RM 250 for an invisible pet...is that a bargain or what....KA CHING...



Lion head......WOOOKKKAAYYY......



I don't want the Angora Lop...screw the lop....I WANT THE DWARF...GET ME THE DWARF!!!! they even give me the cage for free...WOOOOO.....JACKPOT.....I wonder what I should feed them....



Apparently.....the FRANCH are very good in their Material designs...



Why the hell would I wanna sit on the open cardboard box...>.<.....



So.....when You are not busy...we can cut the cloth right...



Bamboo blind?...yes,I know...

---------------------------------------------------
Random crap...



Captain Planet Cheat codes on the door of my brother's room...yes,they did have paper back then...but the door wouldn't get thrown away....


WOOOT...lol...bored in the afternoon....

2 comments:

Vampier JaY said...

Greetings ...

why is my door on display ? and the last picture ain't gonna hide your big nose man ...

Dev said...

ahhahahaa....bugger...u la go write on door all...i rmbr the paper came 1st...den the videogame console...:P...atari rite?...or was it gamemachine?...

Actually ah..my nose not as big as i thot...got people wit bigger ones wei....I SEEN....