Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Merdeka Day = Public Holiday , Nuff Said

Guess whos back,Shadys back...
Hold up...nah,its just that lazy ass blogger..

It feels like years since I last posted anything...well,technically it has been years since I posted anythign that wasn't meant to pass the time...oh,no worries..it will be another couple of years before my brain decides to come up with something meaningful to write...so lets just settle for what my eyes wanna say...oh and that other one too...ermm,that big fellow..whats his name again...oh,thats right...Skin...

Oh wonderful,Its that Merdeka Post again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I got a sms on the eve of Merdeka as well as on the Merdeka day itself.....its from some Negeri Sembilan Menteri Besar....he obviously got the wrong person/number...this is the message...(the spelling is according to the message)


"Salam Kemerdekaan Mun Mei Kay , selamat menyambut hari kemerdekaan yg
53 tahun, mari kita berusaha bersama2 utk mengekalkan kesejahteraan negara,supaya ia akan terus dpt dinikmati oleh semua rakyat di negara yg bertuah ini. Drpd Dato Seri Utama Mohamad Haji Hasan."

2 QUESTIONS...
1.Who the hell is Mun Mei Kay?
and
2.Dato,u mabuk kah?.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Pfft...Independence from the British yea...let me rephrase that...FROM THE BRITISH...only..

To be honest,I don't hate this country but I ain't overly ecstatic about Malaysia either...

Everyone who isn't a mindless follower will know exactly what Im talking about...but as usual,the majority of every nation are usually puppets who follow other puppets....

Followers = Mindless Zombies

The difference between the 2 groups of puppets?...

The one in green has a SLIGHTLY higher chance of Social Stability

One group of puppets try to speak with an accent while the other group fail at attempting to speak with an accent...(yes,you know who I mean and no,I don't give a rat's ass about what you think of me..you know its true..)

The guys over at That Effing Show are just plain "AWESOME"...Im surprised they haven't been ISA-ed yet.....got a multi-cultured set of actors/crew members...2 Malays,1 Indian,1 Chinese and 1 Punjabi...Humor and Politics go together perfectly in Malaysia....well,if you look at it...it doesn't just go together perfectly...it is the SAME thing.....its like tomato and tomato...crap,no sound...well,how bout this example...Prostitute and Guest Relations Officer...same thing...

"1Malaysia" is by far the worst attempt to suggest that there isn't any racism in the country..

Seriously,all these talk about "We are Malaysians,not Indian,Chinese,Malay"....then why exactly are there still OFFICIAL FORMS that require you to choose between India/Melayu/Cina ...

For fuck's sake,my RACE is INDIAN and my NATIONALITY is MALAYSIAN...(My gf would say Im lying about the Indian part..=P..so for her sake,my race is CEYLONESE)....

That's right,we have raspberry flavoured tea

Most would call me racist due to my insults about other races...well,I tend to humorously stereotype all races..including my own...but as a matter of fact,I AM NOT RACIST...=D...racism is defined as the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others....
I don't believe my race is superior to other races...I believe I am superior to most individuals..=P
So,that pretty much rules me out of the "Racist" category and puts me into the "Better-than-thou" category...

No comments: