Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My mind,be it idle or occupied is still the devil's workshop...

EID MUBARAK

Ladies and gentlemen,its that time of the week again....

Fairly Interesting Screenshots 
 p.s Before you read the youtube comments : I am not a Muslim,I believe in equality...I believe in a superior being (commonly defined as god) but I do not put much of trust in religion though...

oh and my youtube user name is " Devberzerker56 " ...and yes,I know berzerker is spelt berserker...its just that I've got skillz that killz yo,its shiznit yo..for sho shizle ma nizzle...( im bad at this...)

I decided to comment on the "Four Lions" trailer because I began to get annoyed by the constant comments by ignorant individuals that fail to understand anything beyond 9/11 and what the paper feeds them.

Then,there was this one dude who decided to reply to my comment.

So I decided to enlighten this religionist dumbass about life.

He became even more delusional and then my reply is above his comment.



Some guys who decided to reply to that dude who was calling me an idiot.

Another reply from someone else to that dude who asked me to fuck off.

7 people = World Record...Is it just me or is 7 people just "TOO" many people.

Patrick Starfish and Spongebob Squarepants comes to mind when I look at this pic.
I have been acting like a jerk...I don't want to anymore...Change is at hand...its coming and its staying....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson

Dev said...

Thanks..=)