Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello Old Friend....



Well....some of you mite have heard it already....im back on DotA after dropping it for 1 and a half years....Much has change since I last left....I've played a couple of games already....my 1st game was a 2v2....Penguin(Peng Hooi) and Chicken(Me) vs Toad(Kel) and Dog(Baarath)...

Penguin-Tidehunter,Me-Bloodseeker,Dog-Enchanteress,Toad-Akasha....

good game....PH and me ended up winning that.....I was still confused with the new items...and spell changes...today,I played with my 2 clanmates, Mr.X(Faizzi) and Bboy(Angel)....we played a 4v3 against this 4 freinds...at 1st I was like...you guys joking ah...they gonna own us....why didnt wait for another person....Faizzi replied..just play only la....okay okay...

Dev-Razor,Bboy-Faceless Void,Mr.X-Magina

We ended up thrashing the other team....I had 8 kills and 2 deaths...Bboy had 11 kills and 2 deaths....Mr.X had 1 kill and 1 death...after the game ended....the other team guys were pissed as hell and kept asking for a rematch..lol...they kept callin Bboy noob....he just ignored and went COD4 with Mr.X...lol...I was tired so i just stayed in that room.....and was on MSN....the other team dude...Joliyn or sumthin....was still talking crap about bboy.calling him noob...then askin 1v1....and stuff like that...lol....even though bboy left the room already..lol...Sore Losers....hahaha....

Lee Jin called me to play with his friends....5v5.....I got Bone Clinks(randomed in ap game)....I got killed 3 times.....but manage to kill 5 times....My team won...wooo....

well,so far three good starts.....Im still rather rusty but nonetheless capable of playing.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liverpool won 3-2 thanks to the saviour,Fernando Torres.....
Portsmouth scored 1st through an offside goal by David Nugent(the National Flop)...Liverpool equalised through Fabio Aurelio with a free kick in the Penalty Box...goalkeeper used his hands to knock away a backpass......later,Portsmouth scored a header...Liverpool could have equalised earlier when Dirk Kuyt scored....Linesman said it was offside...even though it wasn't.....Fernando "El-Nino" Torres is subbed in...instant impact...he recieves the ball after a defensive mistake my Distin...all the Portsmouth defenders are pulled towards him like a magnet....El-Nino just backpasses to Dirk Kuyt,the Dutchman fakes a 1st shot pushes it to a tight angle....and blasts it near post...David James could barely react to the shot eventhough it was a couple of inches away from him...Liverpool 2 - 2 Portsmouth..WOOOOOOO....and then Torres makes a fantastic stationary header in the 92nd Min....to WIN THE GAME...wooo yea....Chelsea drew 0-0 to hull btw.....ahhahahha...

No comments: