Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Friday, February 20, 2009


Tuition is a social gathering of wierdos...you can see alot of unique personalities...that is MR.X(NAME HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO MEDIA RIGHTS)....hes a friend of mine from school..(but i think i talk with his younger sis more...lol)..anyway,try and figure out what he is doing...guess then I will tell the answer...:p..he did that in the tuition main hall(lobby) then he went in front of our class door n did that again lol....
Tmro,got Larian Megah/Marathon..I got flu...don't feel like goin but due to death threats,insults,beating up warnings by my friends...im goin...apparently,if i dont go..they r nt gonna call me dev...they gona cal me...xxx xxx yyyy...assholes....FOR THE RECORD,THE THING GOIN ON WITH ME IS COZ IM BORED N FRIENDLY...NUTHIN MORE,NUTHIN LESS...OKAY!!!..SO CERTAIN PEOPLE SHUDNT FEEL PERASAN....WHEN ALL R RUMOURS CREATED BY ARSEHOLE FRENS..NEW YEAR,NEW BRAIN,..and...I AM NOT MAMAK LA!!!..


No comments: