Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sejarah...


This year,I was damn happy coz I got pn.selva for addmaths,en.ahmad for physics n pj,en.mat rani for bm..pn.rohana for bi...den i saw d downside,pn.azah for maths,pn.chitra for sejarah...1 is pms-ing all day long.,..the other is either menopaused or just plain bitchy...(its not a foul word btw)...1st,she ask to redo my sej notes coz not accordin to her stupid ass rules...evry teacher since f1 has been fine wit how i do my work,I GET THE JOB DONE...But no...dis psycho wans me to redo d whole chapter 1 notes...2nd thing is,2day i went to d toilet(wit d earlier sub teacher's permission),came bak within 6 min(its two floorsdown n alot of customers..:p)...n the whackjob locks d door...she wudnt let 8 of us in...we came bak just 6 min late...lol...my 1st time ponteng-ing class..dat oso can b considered ponteng...THE TEACHER LOCKED US OUT...SO I CANT B STANDIN IN THE HOT SUN...(sure,sumone gonna say sumthin bout my last two words..-.-..idiots)..we headed to en.mat rani,d prev sub teacher...he started laughin n told us ..tak payah masuk...lol..we met d chess club teacher on d way...she wrote my name on wakil sekolah..lol...she oso laughed when she heard our story...sir kuna saw us,he smiled n walked off..i had to blow 50 minutes...without gettin caught...job done.:p..haha...sittin by the stairs n talkin...kave n amy saw us...1st words were kesian lol...den kave told me dat if had stood ther for awhile more,the crazy wud let us in.,.OH,THE CRAZY CUDNT MENTION THIS 50 MIN AGO AH?!?!..told her we had permission 2 go toilet...she ask for permission slip..EH,GILA...WHEN I ASK U TO GO TOILET,U GOT GIVE SLIP MEH?!..U THINK ALL D TEACHERS GIV RECEIPT WHEN U ASK TO GO TOILET...haiz...well,it is a gud experience...to ponteng(i was forced by the authority)...but i got no intention to ponteng anymore...advice: DURING THE CRAZY'S CLASS(not jean..:p ) SCREW NATURES CALL TO TOILET,EVEN IF IT CAN HURT UR KIDNEYS..
Boyce avenue covers quite good,..put in phone edi...anyone got we the kings-feel good inc mp3,can send to me?,thx...
EL-NINO!!!2-0 CHELSEA,HAHAHAHA

No comments: