Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fever




Its been awhile since I wrote an actual blogpost...due to my laziness...well...im still not gonna write an actual blogpost yet....

I finished my AJL course....and now....Im bloody sick....as in seriously high fever....if my fever doesnt go down in a couple of days...the doc asked me to go get a H1N1 check up...because apparently its back...

My fever screwed up my St.Patrick's Day at 1Utama....manage to only drink 1 pint of Guinness....then I started feeling nauseous....did try out Irish food though....it was okay okay only...I mean mash potatoes and meet is awesome..lol.....but not always..=)...but I could eat a double cheese burger or a fillet o fish for weeks....=)....

To all my AJL buddies....Im sorry I might not actually miss you...its not something I do even for my best friends....thats just one of my wierd points....BUT....I do wish we could all meet up again....

Guys - Daniel,Ben,Ammar,Al Aizat,Lyner(left-handed bastard),Farid(gay),Iqbal,Ashman,Fikri,the Twins,Shukor,Ameng,Azeem(maria ozawa),Justin,Jin,Chinese Ben,Zul,Jensen ...

Girls - Teryn(Teh O Lobak),Dahinoor(Forehead Fish), Jou Lin(Egg),Min Jia(Mr.Bean), Iris, Jaclyn, Aaina, Aqasha, Fatin , Farah ...

I may have forgotten to put your names...sorry bout that..remember,im not feeling too well..so Im very forgetful right now..=)...

No comments: