Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Next Step In Life

Its been a while since this blog was updated....I've been busy...=)...well,SPM results is out on the 11th...which is in a couple of days time...

I've decided to study Mass Communications....probably go deeper into Advertising,Public Relations,Broadcasting,Psychology.....I've heard of this course called "Communications and Rhetorics"...its something I love....it is mainly about the "Art of Persuasion"....hehehe....that is so god damn cool...
But I'm still not sure about WHERE to study it...so far I've narrowed it down to UTAR,KDU and Taylors....but Taylors is EPIC-ly expensive...UTAR is looking pretty attractive right now...=P

I wonder how my parents may react to my choice...since its not exactly an ENGINEER or a DOCTOR or an ACCOUNTANT....I mean yeah sure...they say they would support me in any choice I make...especially since a couple of days ago,my mum gave me the "you can study anything you want" speech....but I'm still doubtful...nah...curious about how honest that speech is....======ON THE PHONE WITH HER NOW,AND SHE SAID OKAY======

hehe...now must convince my dad...hmmm....

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY CLASSMATES...

No comments: