Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Must be the weather


Last night,Watching my name is earl with my bro and sms-ing...at first it was just runny nose,then body began to ache..then my left kidney area began to feel pain...i was like..shit,dont tell me its appendix..then i wondered..is that organ on the left or right?..

Alarm rings,mum comes in and wakes me up...i get up with my back aching,my nose full of slimy yellow goodness,my throat is sore,..i have my bath and change..im wearing my socks downstairs..when my mum asks..'are you sick?'..dont go to school..
I call ph to inform him im not going..

I change back my clothes and drink my milo..then i check out the symptoms of h1n1..big help that was..it had the exact same as a normal flu..problem is,alot of students have gottem sick over the past weeks...hope its just seasonal flu for me...oh and swine flu for 1 of the form 1..so that they close down the school..hehehe...im evil..so?..sue me...the form 1's can sacrifice 1 of em..cause they multiply like gremlins..

2 comments:

kelz said...

Yeah,lazy bugger...,and the form 1 does have H1N1. But,can only close school if got at least 3 students with H1N1 according to government regulation,or if someone's dies of H1N1,whichever comes first. Hahas...

Dev said...

well..3 form 1 then....and im really sick weih...feel like dropping any moment now...