Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Patriot

Im satisfied with my country....the multicultural society...food...not a big fan of politics and racism...but you cant really expect everything to go your way right...so yea..im happy with what I got....Happy Merdeka...



I present to you....Ah Beng's on Facebook...
Ah Bengs are known for their powderful england...
(This isnt meant to hurt anyone...but seriously...this dude thinks he is great..according to his FB that is..lol)


LOL....he is gonna crush somebody....I pity the girl....



I think he is trying to rap......



This one no comment.....I actually started laughing when I read this...oh,and he picked nearly every basketball team....DUDE....stick to one...OH YA,dont disturb him....he is playing basketball....



HAHAHHAHA..Chimp(max) and Cicak(dsath) are Miley Cyrus fans?!?!?....
Cicak the hardcore rap/gangsta music fan likes hannah montana!!!...lol..and Max...the dude who loves the songs that only has screaming for example: Slipknot...yeap that sucky band which only has 1 Nice song(Vermillion pt2)...


I love youtube comments...:P

6 comments:

renaye said...

happy merdeka.

Dev said...

haha..same to u bro...

Kel said...

Hahaha! nice one,beo. Btw,Blessed merdeka,relax on the racism yeah?

Dev said...

:P....im a Humour Racist...nt a serious one..:P

X said...

Lol~fuck that kind of English~I can't stand it!

Dev said...

hahhaaha.....same here bro...