Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rudolf has a Big Red Nose,Dev has a Big Brown Nose


Went Holiday Villa,ate at the Buffet which made me feel like throwing up during the pool game at AC...ate too much meat,especially the turkey...yummy...

AVATAR was good,Sherlock Holmes IS awesome...Movie of the Year...Robert Downey Jr,Jude Law and Mark Strong were Damn Good,directed by Guy Ritchie(my fav director)..love all his movies..especially 'Snatch'...


Made an agreement with Duncan,he gives me Pool lessons and I give him COD4/6 lessons...haha..ohyea,the beer helped ease my stomach ache..=D


Im very very sorry to Val because I did not go for her party...


Oh yea,from the darkest depths of my wounded heart,I would like to wish a Merry Chweeestmas to my friends and family and blog readers....

The other people can go fuck themselves..


P.s - Somebody going Fitness First and Working Out to get a Sexy Body..hahaha

No comments: