Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Attitude Problem Begone



Not going to school tomorrow....

Tiring....Im back to my normal High self....as seen in todays Physics paper 1....and also my horny self return..when the 7 of us were going through the Animal Encyclopedia...FUNNY SHIT...:P...all I can say is....



Welcome back Dev....some people are actually offended by what I say...and I..I....I.....dont give a rat's ass....lol....OH YEA...I also miss my BEARD...clean shaven...waiting for it to grow back..:)...

Kasturi Tuition Report -
Every Tuition day...I try out a new Drink...usually on wednesdays...
Today I bought Melon Milk....


Yeap....I was laughing the moment I saw the name on the can....(Told ya I was back..:p..)
Anyway,Its pretty nice..I mean it taste like...Melons...errmm...its supposed to taste like melons.......and on the back of the can...the ingredients are in different languages...

These words caught my attention...
"Hail Hitler"...

okay im kidding....that wasn't written there....what was written there on the other hand was....Juice De Melon....LOL...as it is..the drink sounds dirty....that sounds like an activity...HAHHAHAHAHA....

In English class...yes...Im taking English class...BUT...FORCED BY MY DAD...my English teacher asked me to write an essay in my 1st class which was a few months ago...then after that she came up to me....and said..."I read your essay...and ermm..Why the Hell are you in taking the English class?People who are taking this class have trouble with the language..."....I just gave the only answer I could think of..."I decided to take it..cause i dont wanna be over-confident..."...can see that she aint buying my bullshit...lol...

ANYWAY...she asked us to write down 20...40...cant remember...well...lets just say 20 and more...goals....which we wish to achieve within the next 5 years...

---------------------------------------------

Goal 9 : Get Laid...

Goal Number 24 : Convince Womens-Rights Activists that Ironing my shirt is the best way to support Womens-Rights..

No comments: