Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Old Town Brown Coffee

Happy Deepavali to everyone....including other races..theres this common misconception that ONLY indians can celebrate it...in Malaysia,everyone can celebrate it...

Heres a fact for you...
In India,they dont really celebrate Deepavali....they celebrate more on Ponggal(Harvest Festival)...In malaysia,we celebrate Deepavali but we dont really celebrate Ponggal..because technically,what the hell are we harvesting...we dont have farms...(Im talking about majority of Malaysian Indians)

-------------------------------------------------------
Fireworks everywhere....I hear people saying that there's more fireworks on Deepavli this eyar..compared to Chinese New Year.....(ZY:You are not the only one who mentioned it)...but im just thinking either I have terrible memory...or these guys have EXTREMELY GOOD MEMORY...because as far as I know...I doubt I will remember something as insignificant as the sound of fireworks that happened more than 8 MONTHS ago.....BUT...perhaps you guys DO remember stuff like that...so my bad then...Im still sticking with my theory though...

---------------------------------------------------------
Deepavali Update :
-New Glasses
-Cut Hair
-Shaved my line beard...dam...(Dad said to clean it up...>.<....)
-Sejarah Class was emptier...SUPRISING INDEED...
-Orange Mart WAS CLOSED...for the 1st time in my life..ITS CLOSED...
-The Communist/Dictator Tuition Center,Kancil was also closed..who cares...less propaganda is good propaganda...
-All the sweet meats made...YUMMY....DAM,i think im my moobs(man boobs) are gonna grow....and just when i lost it...awww....
-MIXTURE....hell yea...
-Mother said she will make batter for me....CHUN....im still waiting for someone elses batter also..:P
-Going to Ipoh in the afternoon(Father's side house)...awwwww
-Pack bag..awww
-Alot of new clothes...hmm...WEEEE?
-Night of Deepavali = Gambling and at my cousins(Mother's side house)..WEEEEE

Thats pretty much it....Gonna go play game with my brother now..;D

No comments: