Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

G.E.E.K

Downloaded all 3 of N.E.R.D's albums....so far the ones which I've really listened to is "In Search Of..."
I believe its their 1st album...but its pretty good after a few...okay..a number of listens....the lyrics are pretty good and meaningful...

N.E.R.D is actually a mix of Rock/RnB/Blues/Techno.....Im a big fan of Rock/Techno/RnB mixed songs...so yea this is chun-ted...

My favourites from In Search Of... would be
1.Stay Together
2.Rockstar Poser
3.Provider

The worst would probably be "Run to the Sun"...Its quite irratating...

This would probably be the best love song I've heard....



After SPM plans for MYSELF
- Completely learn how to play a musical instrument...my lazyness always makes me stop halfway....(Guitar...)
- Exercise...Build up some meat on my boney hands...
- Increase my Intoxication Resistance Level...


so far..I can only think of this...hmm...oh and I dont care anymore...:)...well..not right now anyway....hehehe..

The Sickest and Most Disturbing thing I've ever seen(heard) happend in school today...If anyone wants to know..feel free to ask...but dont spread it around too much yea....as it is...the mentally sick bastard has no friends and no life.....now,he does not have any DIGNITY...seriously...this horny whackjob cant kawal nafsu...probably after watching the PMS-split personality old hag , Pn.Mahai in the morning..HAHAHAHA...

----------------------------
You were my sunrays,
Without you girl there was no days,
Never dreamt to speak the phrase,
But what the fuck just happened...

No comments: