Speak and Thou Shall Be Heard

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Why Is The Tree Happy?



Haven't Blogged in awhile...no time....actually now also no time..but just decided to update it...watching alot of Peter Chao lately...

Listening to Akon's Freedom again....not bad...hehe...

Like the clouds you
Drift me away, far away
And like the sun you
Brighten my day, you brighten my day
I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie

But still my CoD4 music is Emancipator's album.....Damn Chun to play with that going on...ofcourse during CoD4....there are those certain events that takes place...

Earlier SnD broadcast...

Host :Dev check whether he using Dead Silence...spec him...
Dev : err....cant..
Host : Why Not?
Teammate : yea..ive seen you spec people before..even though your opinion"HE ISNT HACKING LA" was obviously wrong in the last game...especially when that hacker was on the opponent team and kept shooting the sky and walls and killing everyone...even the ones on the other side of the map...
Dev : Listening to Music...That was long..blocked my whole screen..thank you......-.-''...aiyah one wrong also okay what...
Teammate : Idiot...
Host : OFF IT LA fucker...There are clays everywhere and you playing with song on...-.-''
Dev : Errr...how bout....one of you assholes spec him...and I continue sniping ur(host) ass...can ah?..:P...
Teammate : hahaha...
Host : ......

I went shopping yesterday...bought some stuff...Deepavali coming soon...Deepavali = Ipoh...so...its gonna be Damn Boring...


I hate shopping....its so god damned boring....I seriously dont know what to talk about...lots of stuff has happened over the past week...but....its personal i guess?...or maybe im just too lazy...


wow...theres a Online Pokemon game....Im so playing this when it comes out...This is the trailer...

No comments: